An interactive online 2-hour course for educators and school leaders
Thursday, July 6, 6.30 pm ET
(7.30pm ARG/URU, 6.30pm CHI, 4.30pm COL/PER, 3.30pm MEX)
Chat GPT has taken the world by storm and threatens to revolutionize much of what we do at schools, but it is just the tip of the iceberg. Artificial intelligence (AI) applications are not only challenging school leaders to reassess teaching and learning practices, as well as assessment, but, and even more importantly, promise to impact the lives of our students in ways that are us significant as they are far reaching.
Course contents include:
- Principles of AI, big data, augmented and virtual reality, foreseeable impact and growth.
- AI powered tools for education, applications to text analysis, summarization, expert systems and machine learning.
- Chat GPT, an in-depth look at examples, applications, limitations, uses in the classroom for different age levels.
- Ethical impact on individuals and society of the latest technology advances, practical examples, moral dilemmas, robotics, deep fakes, autonomous driving and other current applications.
- Strategies for schools to develop critical technology users.
The course will be delivered on Zoom and participants will have unlimited permanent access to the recording as well as all links, materials and resources presented.
Course fee: USD 45 – includes access to examples, links and resources, as well as the session recording.
Gabriel Rshaid is cofounder and Director of The Learnerspace, author of six books on the future of learning, and has contributed to numerous articles and other books. He has delivered workshops and presentations on educational technologies worldwide and has led numerous professional development offerings both online and in person.
Educators in Argentina unable to pay through PayPal please write to email@example.com
ChatGPT and Generative Artificial Intelligence applications have taken the world by storm and will inexorably revolutionize the way we learn. The AI-Powered School provides a comprehensive guide to applying AI in the classroom, including detailed examples and prompts to make the most of this disruptive but potentially very positive innovation.
- Chat GPT, AI in Education, origins, inner workings, limitations and possibilities.
- Applications for core subjects, reading and writing.
- General-purpose applications.
- Multimedia expression.
- Ethical and social implications.
- Redefining the future of schools.
- AI to the test: a case study.
Each chapter includes a detailed summary and an extensive set of prompts for specific applications for every one of the themes and subjects.